Friday 30 May 2008

Central Otago Roadshow

If you're a fan of Central Otago wine (from New Zealand) head along to the Central Otago Roadshow, which is being held at Brett's Wharf on the 17th of June.

I'm not entirely convinced about the style of Central Otago pinot noir, but I'll probably still go along. Tickets are $30, and can be purchased from The Wine Emporium.

At this stage, the only information I've been able to track down is in the weekly email from The Wine Emporium. Mt Difficulty, Quartz Reef, Olssens and Two Paddocks (Sam Neill's winery) are supposed to be there, but if I can find out anything else, I'll post it up. Contact The Wine Emporium for more details.

Central Otago Roadshow
6pm to 8.30pm, Tuesday 17 June 2008
Brett's Wharf
449 Kingsford Smith Drive
Hamilton 4007

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Remind me to ask you where to go for dinner next *time* I'm in brisvegas Richard ;)