Tuesday, 2 June 2009

food bling update

Sorry for my recent slackness on the posting front. Our first baby is not far away now, and all the pre-baby running around is taking up about 99% of my spare time - painting, looking for a new car, pre-natal classes etc. So as you can imagine, the remaining 1% doesn't go very far. At least I have a good excuse...

I'll do my best to get a few posts finished off over the long weekend. I'm off to dinner at the River House at Noosa on Saturday night, which I am really looking forward to. I've wanted to go for such a long time.

I've also been messing around on Twitter. If you feel inclined to read my crazy, random rantings you can find me @foodbling or here. I'm still getting the hang of it, but it's a great way of getting insights into some of the big players on the food and wine scene.

Finally, I hope everyone is enjoying MasterChef as much as I am. I'd have to say I think Chris is going to be right up there at the end - he seems to have both the temperament and the skills.


Sapphira said...

Hope all is going well with preparations for the baby's arrival! :)

food bling, Brisbane said...

thanks Sapphira - everything is going ok at the moment. But if the bub comes early, we'll be in big trouble :)