Thursday 21 May 2009

$2 Steaks at the Fox

I got a text message the other day telling me about $2 steaks at The Fox.

Yep, that's right - $2 for a steak on Sundays, so long as you buy a drink at the same time. You'll pay another princely $1 for chips, salad or sauce. And if you're not into red meat, then there's always the option of reef fish for $2 instead.

Sounds like it's worth a try at the very least. I've read a few tweets that the steaks aren't too bad. How could you complain for $2? It would still be cheaper than buying a packet of chips at any other pub in Brisbane. If anyone has tried one, let me know. I haven't been over there to try one yet.

The Fox Hotel
Corner of Melbourne & Hope Streets
South Brisbane 4101
P - 07 3844 2883
E - admin@thefox.com.au
W - http://www.thefox.com.au/

No comments: