Tuesday 12 May 2009

Irresistible Gluten Free Food Show

Ages ago the Coeliac Society sent me a brochure for the Irresistible Gluten Free Food Show, but I've only now got around to writing a post. Lucky I did, because it's on this weekend.

I've been in previous years and always found the show to be excellent. There are plenty of gluten free samples to try, and lots of stalls hand out freebies for you to take home.

This year Tobie Puttock is a special guest at the show, cooking up gluten free recipes that are sure to look better than what you or I usually whip up after a hard day at work.

If you're on a gluten free diet, do your best to drop in to the show over the weekend. It's a great way to realise just how much gluten free food is available.

Irresistible Gluten Free Food Show
9am to 5pm, Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 May 2009
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Corner of Merivale Road & Glenelg Street
South Brisbane 4101
W - http://www.glutenfreefoodshow.com.au/

No comments: