Saturday 14 March 2009

South Bank Growers' Market

I've just checked my calendar and realised that the next South Bank Growers' Market is on tomorrow, 15 March 2009. Tomorrow's market will feature produce from the Granite Belt.

I went along to one of the Granite Belt market days at South Bank last year, and it was excellent. We ended up going home with fruit, wine, honey, chocolate and plenty of other great stuff.

If you're looking for something to do tomorrow morning, grab your green bags and head along to the growers' market. It's great to see the people of Brisbane supporting local suppliers, like those from the Granite Belt.

South Bank Growers' Market
Sunday 15 March 2009, 10am to 3pm
On the lawn between Stanley Street Plaza and Little Stanley Street
South Bank 4101
W - http://www.southbankmarket.com.au/gm.html

1 comment:

food bling, Brisbane said...

I went along to the markets today and amongst the other things we bought were some raspberries from the Bramble Patch. I've just finished eating a bowl of them with ice cream and they were the best raspberries I've had all season. They were only $4.50 a punnet - I should have bought so many more....