Friday 17 April 2009

House of Hew

On my last couple of trips up to the Sunshine Coast I've enjoyed some great frozen yoghurt at House of Hew at Mooloolaba. Every now and again when I can't handle the sweetness of say Royal Copenhagen, Baskin Robbins or a gelati (which isn't very often), I find frozen yoghurt fits the bill perfectly.

House of Hew serves organic frozen yoghurt, which comes in assorted fruity flavours. The last few times I've tried the churned option, where natural yoghurt is mixed up with strawberries, blueberries, mango, mixed berries, cherries, pineapple, blackberries or raspberries. On the weekend I had a blackberry yoghurt in a tub ($4 for a single) - not only did it taste lovely and tangy, but the yoghurt was the most amazing bright purple colour from the blackberries.

If a tub of fruity frozen yoghurt isn't your thing, try out one of their smoothies instead. I'm sure they will taste just as good.

House of Hew
109 Mooloolaba Esplanade
Mooloolaba 4557

No comments: