Wednesday 30 July 2008

The slow walk of technology

Finally! Today I've actually got the internet connected at home. Its only taken more than a month. Hats off to AAPT for their efficiency and general all-round speediness.

It's been bizarre not having internet at home. I've actually been watching tv, reading magazines and other stuff that I don't normally have time for. Anyway although the internet has been on the blink, I've been to plenty of places in the meantime. I'll get a few posts up on the weekend to get things moving again, including finishing off my well overdue Euro 2008 food guide.

I didn't get to go to the Masterclass weekend, but if anyone did go, please post up a comment. It's just so pricey I still can't convince myself to go.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh wow... finally! Good to see you back- I've been checking regularly, thinking *surely* you must be connected by now... sheesh.