Wednesday 16 April 2008

Olive Oil Spectacular!

Rosalie Gourmet Market is holding an Olive Oil Spectacular this Saturday, 19 April 2008, starting at 11am. There will be olive oil aficionados in attendance and blind tastings of oils for the public. Its not every day when you get to try a whole lot of olive oils next to each other, so it could be an interesting (or even spectacular) morning.

If you do go along, make sure you pop over the road to Gelateria Cremona to grab a gelato. By the time you've tasted 10 or so olive oils, you'll definitely need a fix of their delicious icy treats.

Rosalie Gourmet Market
Corner of Nash Street and Baroona Road
Rosalie Village 4064
P - 07 3876 6222
E - admin@rosaliegourmet.com.au
W - http://www.rosaliegourmet.com.au

1 comment:

By Costas the Greek said...

Hi! Thanks for the heads up on this event. I can't make it there since I'm half a world away, but if anyone goes to it and takes pictures, I'd love to feature a few on my blog about olive oil(www.iloveoliveoilblog.com). Just send to my email address: costasthegreek(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll link back to your blog or website. (And short video clips would be even better!)