Monday 30 June 2008

food bling update

I know that Euro 2008 finished this morning (amazingly enough I actually picked the winner for once). There are still a couple of countries I haven't posted about, despite my best efforts.

Unfortunately I hit a small snag, which was moving house last week. That took up way more time than I was expecting. Also, AAPT are trying to charge us about $400 to shift our phone and internet over to the new place, which means I've currently got no access at home.

So once I've sorted out our communication problems, I'll get those remaining Euro 2008 posts up as soon as I can.

Also, my apologies to everyone that has sent me comments and emails over the last week or so, but I'll respond to you all once everything is connected again.

On a completely unrelated note, I had dinner at Urbane on Saturday night and it was probably the best dinner I've had in Brisbane (ever). The food and wine were sensational. Keep your eyes peeled for a post about Urbane soon. If you haven't been before, start yourself an Urbane food budget (you'll need to) and get there as soon as you can.

No comments: