Tuesday 12 August 2008

Nundah Village Street Festival

Well here's another date to pop in your diary if you're on the Northside. The Nundah Village Street Festival is happening on Sunday 14th September 2008.

I was at Nundah Village a couple of weeks ago for dinner and saw an ad for the festival in a shop window. I haven't been able to find out much more about it since, but I'm sure there will be a few food stalls at the very least. The Nundah Village website says there will be bands, street performers, competitions and plenty of stalls.

If it's a sunny day I might head over and have a look. If I can track down any more details about the festival in the meantime, I'll post them up. If anyone has been before, please post up a comment.

Nundah Village Street Festival
9am to 3pm, Sunday 14th September 2008
Sandgate Road, Nundah

No comments: